Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Penny Saved is a Penny... Well, maybe not?


About once a month or so, my trucks console becomes so overflowing with change that coins begin to shoot across the cab at high velocities as I take corners. So I take the hint, gather them together w/ whats in my tin at home and cash it in. Well, Today I came across this 1983 penny.  It has seen better days, hopefully. I hope I'm not looking in that rough of shape in 3 years!  This penny has led a very unhealthy life.... its sad. ;) Think it has a copper deficiancy?


3 comments:

Caitlin said...

wow! That's pretty crazy! I thought it would be a lot older then that!

... how fast do you take corners ;)?

stephen said...

Its that battery acid your always dumping on it Teddy, thats corrosive stuff.

Teddy said...

I too thought that it would be really old. Im amazed though that the date is still legible. I admit, I get a little too much thrill out of taking sharp corners, but I do remember being scared out of my wits trying my best to keep up w/ a certain "moonshine runner" on some virginia backroads. ;) lol. And Stephen, ya think maybe I better stop hiding my life savings under the hood? :)