Monday, April 12, 2010

A View from Between the Fluffy Ears

On the way home today, I was debating whether to try to get some things done or go for a ride. I "responsibly" chose the former, but as I pulled in the driveway Miss Tory was already loose tearing back and forth at full speed across our lawn. :) She apparently felt like having a good run, and seemed reasonably happy to see me so...

 Mom and I rode a bit around home, then Tory and I headed for Forest Park down on the other side of Camden.










Tory's Black Stallion admirer came out to the road to say hello. (as he always does) along with several other friendly neighbors.


We passed the signs that the town recently erected in our honor :)


and eventually we entered the metropolis of Camden, NY


Finally made it!

We did some swimming in Fish Creek.





And came across some "familiar faces" who came to visit us. Tory was happy to give Sulli a ride.

The Spring Beauties are growing.
 The view from the top.




"Im not sure this is such a good idea... but if you say so...



"We made it! What a relief! Im NOT doing that again....




I love my teeny tiny, pocket pony

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

That's awesome Teddy! Thanks for posting such fun pictures! That trail looks amazing :) ... I miss George a lot!!!
:)Ya want to race?

Teddy said...

It was such a fun afternoon Caitlin, You and George would have loved it. I had so many more pictures I wanted to add but I already have too many, :) I think they always look best with fuzzy ears sticking up from the bottom. Tory LOVES to run and we were a bit short on time yesterday, so we covered alot of ground in short order. Unfortunately my body isn't used of that after the winter, so working today was "interesting." LOL but still worth it. Next time will be a breeze! As for the race, you set the time and place and I'll be there! ;)

EEK said...

Oh! from a horse-sick Honduran.

Thank you Teddy, I too think that the addition of furry ears is a must. But I disagree in one thing: the ears ought most especially to belong to a certain flea-bitten grey :)